What is the purpose of this document?
Dogsbody Group Ltd t/a No Bullsh*t Leadership (“We”/“Us”) understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value that privacy and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here.
What Does This Notice Cover?
This notice explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
What Personal Data Do You Hold and how is it Collected?
We may hold your personal information because:
- You supplied it to us;
- We learned it from someone else in the context of our general business;
- It is publicly available.
The personal information we hold about you will generally consist of the categories of data set out below, but may from time to time include other information to help us deal with our correspondence with you.
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Contact details (such as name, address, telephone number and email address)
- Business name
- Job title
- Profession type
- Payment information
- Biography information for trainers
Dogsbody Group Ltd t/a No Bullsh*t Leadership is the data controller in respect of the information set out above. Whilst you have no obligation to provide us with your information, if you do not provide us with information we request we may not be able to provide you with our services.
How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your members area account.
- Providing and managing your ecommerce account.
- Reviewing any instructions received from you.
- Supplying our products and/or services to you.
- Personalising and tailoring our products and/or services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and/or post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time).
- Communicating with harbour authorities, police, RNLI etc. for safety purposes.
- To distribute crucial information with regard to our services.
- Possible disciplinary processes.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message and post with information, news, and offers on our products and/or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.~
Do You Share My Personal Data?
We may share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to administer the working relationship with you or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
What Are My Rights?
Data protection legislation gives you the below rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
- you can complain to the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk if you think that we aren’t complying with our obligations regarding your personal information.
If you want to exercise any of the rights listed above, or if you have any queries in relation to your personal information, please contact us using the methods set out at the beginning of this policy.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may occasionally change the plug in or 3rd party services we use or the information we collect, to improve our services.
Please contact us if you would like any further information or to request changes to or removal of your data.
Phone: 0333 335 5089